Source 500+ Hacking Tools_Droidbug Haunter_Malware Laboratory_Unlocked (1 Viewer)

Trilly Reign

I've been here all along, you just didn't know.
_
_
Threads
Credits
I have modded this app to get PRO FOR FREE and has far as I know no one else has.
I always saw links to download it modded, but the license check would stop you upon opening the app, so I did it myself
;)

App's original site:
http://bugtraq-team.com/project-droidbughaunter.html

Description:
Droidbug Haunter is an innovative new tool developed by the team of Bugtraq-Team.
The main feature of this apk is that it has more than 500 tools for
Android
IOS
Windows
Linux
&
Mac

• Android version compatible: 2.x, 3.x, 4.X, 5.X y 6.X
  • NOT Root needed

Some of the sections you'll

find:

• Crypters
  • Webshells
  • Anti-Malware
  • Botnets
  • Droppers/Spreaders/downloaders
  • PCAP
  • Encoders/Decoders
  • Joiners/Blinders
  • Keyloggers
  • OCX-LIBS
  • PhoneBots
  • Simple Backdoors
  • Tools
  • Trojans
  • Virus

We have been adapted Bugtraq-2 blackwidow to ARM Technology, creating this wonderfull application for ethical hackers.

In bugtraq Team we have working hard to get all Malware tools for android. The result is MORE than 500 TOOLS for ethical malware no matter where you are.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

Oldsmellywasp

_
Threads
Credits
I have modded this app to get PRO FOR FREE and has far as I know no one else has.
I always saw links to download it modded, but the license check would stop you upon opening the app, so I did it myself
;)

App's original site:
http://bugtraq-team.com/project-droidbughaunter.html

Description:
Droidbug Haunter is an innovative new tool developed by the team of Bugtraq-Team. The main features of this apk, is that it has more than 500 tools for Android/IOS/windows/linux/Mac for Malware through its Smarthphone or tablet.

• Android version compatible: 2.x, 3.x, 4.X, 5.X y 6.X
  • NOT Root needed

Some of the sections you'll

find:

• Crypters
  • Webshells
  • Anti-Malware
  • Botnets
  • Droppers/Spreaders/downloaders
  • PCAP
  • Encoders/Decoders
  • Joiners/Blinders
  • Keyloggers
  • OCX-LIBS
  • PhoneBots
  • Simple Backdoors
  • Tools
  • Trojans
  • Virus

We have been adapted Bugtraq-2 blackwidow to ARM Technology, creating this wonderfull application for ethical hackers.

In bugtraq Team we have working hard to get all Malware tools for android. The result is MORE than 500 TOOLS for ethical malware no matter where you are.

[Hidden content]
good god, if this is as powerful as it looks, and works how its intended, then some people are going to start regretting mesing with me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)