How illegal is this? (1 Viewer)

Hyps

_
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
I met this dude selling dominos accounts for $1
they have 60 points on them to order a free pizza -- LIT OFFER right?

I bought 2 off of him

I get on the accounts get my free pizza and shit, (for carryout ofc) (with a fake name)

The 2 accounts have active and usable credit cards, I mistakenly ordered a fucking cheesy bread lmfao.
But whats the legality on this?

and how did the guy get his hands on 200+ of accounts specifically with 60 points :eek:

ZEN AKU

CrackingParadox Owner
_
_
Advertiser
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
ill have @Gray answer how illegal it is, but with the "how did he get 200 accounts" there are checkers that people use with combolists and proxies, there may be a few dominos checkers in cracking>tools section.

Hyps

_
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
ill have @Gray answer how illegal it is, but with the "how did he get 200 accounts" there are checkers that people use with combolists and proxies, there may be a few dominos checkers in cracking>tools section.
About these cheesy bread, I accidentally ordered one off his card?
do you think that's a big deal or nah?

Gray

Alchemy
_
Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
It’s credit card fraud so pretty illegal but as long as you don’t use 300$+ you should be fine.

Hyps

_
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
It’s credit card fraud so pretty illegal but as long as you don’t use 100$+ you should be fine
I don't plan on using it at all, I just used the 60 points is all.
Want to stay safe.
Is there a way i can give the account away. if any of you want to use it ?

ZEN AKU

CrackingParadox Owner
_
_
Advertiser
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
you can post accounts in leaks>food with a charge tag or hide tags.

cody ginsberg

Veil
_
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
yea I have weird ethics regarding this, I won't do anything to anyone's accounts that cost them money, sounds like you should stick to the selly accounts that sell gift cards

jchaz

_
Perm Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
yea i've got a few mcdonalds accounts that had visa/mastercard/costco card details on them. didn't use the accounts bcuz of this same reason. plus it would just be downright shitty of me (or anyone for that matter) to use someone else's cc details. I don't want to stoop that low lol..

CandyLand

_
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
Very illegal, that’s credit card fraud. But I wouldn’t worry about it just don’t make it a regular occurrence

Her

Founder of Team Oblivion
_
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
I met this dude selling dominos accounts for $1
they have 60 points on them to order a free pizza -- LIT OFFER right?

I bought 2 off of him

I get on the accounts get my free pizza and shit, (for carryout ofc) (with a fake name)

The 2 accounts have active and usable credit cards, I mistakenly ordered a fucking cheesy bread lmfao.
But whats the legality on this?

and how did the guy get his hands on 200+ of accounts specifically with 60 points :eek:
I have ordered 2 pizzas with someones CC on a dominos account, everything went fine. If you do, do pick-up ALWAYS and fake name.

swipr

_
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
I mean personally I wouldn't worry about the law. I highly doubt they're gunna bust down your door over some pizzas lol.

ILoveLoli

_
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
Very low chance of this happening but I've heard stories of peoples houses getting raided after buying an account as they used an account they bought to order pizza and rather than getting pizza the cops came.

thedude89

_
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
This is fairly illegal, I wouldn't make a habit of doing this that's for sure but you do realize that it was a mistake so nothing should come of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)